Laura Rutledge: White Gucci Hose

 


My Hosiery Sense ain't as sharp as it used to be.

Laura Rutldege, one of my Top 10 Leg Queens, has a very strong pantyhose game. She’s worn all kinds of nylons on ESPN, from sheer black to sparkly fishnets; but yesterday’s white pair was truly amazing, especially with the Jane Jetson-like outfit and exquisite heels. 




However, there was one important thing I didn’t notice when I saw Laura on TV: The pair of pantyhose were (gulp) patterned. I didn’t catch those fine details until I got a more in-depth inspection of Laura’s IG photos, posted above. Looks like the nylons are decorated with the interlocking G’s of Gucci, making this a very expensive, elite pair of hosiery. 

This latest Pantyhose Season has been the most eventful in a while, with every babe from Dylan (of course) to Elle Duncan to Molly Qerim to Dagen McDowell going deep in their hosiery drawers.  Lara may have stolen the season with this exquisite pair. 

4 comments:

  1. Rosanna is solid sheer hoser, Harris Faulkner is sheer white hoser, Elle/Stacy-ann is the fishnet hoser and Laura is the disigner/pattern hoser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was special. No better legs to showcase hose than Laura's.
    Dylan & Molly doing nice work recently as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dylan I expect, Molly I should've expected but still pleasantly surprised.

      Yeah, Laura took it to the next level with this. When I saw her IG I said "Is this the same pair? I just thought they were plain white hose."

      Turned out to be a Collector's Item.

      Delete