YouTube Forced My Hand




YouTube forced my hand.

Once upon a time, the comment boxes at YouTube were a fun place to spend downtime. O.G. channels like the great Jackin4Beatz (my guy), JB's Corner (my other guy), Newswomen, Legvision and my big homie Nick of Time were on & poppin'. Back then we could comment freely and chop it up about our favorite leg queens without fear of censorship.

Fast-forward to a dystopian, 1984-like environment where the pool of acceptable words is drying up by the day. Even the tamest, most vanilla comments are being shot down by the indiscriminate YouTube algorithm.  Mindless bots are allowed to vandalize the landscape with malicious links while our harmless comments are deleted and shadowbanned.

I was gonna do this blog at some point but I've been busy. I've been chipping away at this for a while now, jotting things down here & there. However, the restrictive rules of YouTube expedited the process, so I figured I'd finally drop my Top 10 Leg Queens.  

I'll be updating this place with new posts on occasion, so join the mailing list to get alerts.

By the way, the legs in my header belong to one of my favorite Gam Goddesses, Kate Snow...





I used pics of Kate to test the Blogger interface and figure things out. It's fitting I keep her gams in the banner because I think she has one of the greatest pairs ever... she was a shining example of what this blog is all about.  Unfortunately she went the way of the once-great Stephanie Ruhle and retired the Hall of Fame gams. They're immortalized here, though.

This is the afterhours spot. Drop by and chop it up with me anytime you want. This is the place to communicate.  Just be respectful or I'll toss your ass up outta here. This ain't YouTube, I'm the admin of this blog.

Sincerely,

Pacino


5 comments:

  1. I've loved your comments for years bro. I even saw your work in the comment section on my favorite site-- Legs Emporium.
    My favorite from years ago was Heather Nauert. Before that from the good ol' days of Fox was Laurie Dhue, remember her?
    Times have certainly changed, those legendary show are long gone but good to see your list...and your hilarious comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the kind words, man. Respect.

      Yeah, Bretsky from Legs Emporium is my dude, we used to support each other's blogs & other lil' projects years ago, before their site blew up. Good guy.

      Nauert is one of the 4 cornerstones on my Mount Legmore. I think her legs are the Best at FOX til this day. Hell yeah, I remember Laurie Dhue... she wore (arguably) the shortest skirt in FOX history.

      Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. hey, so anyone know wtf happened to NBX? Just another quality YT channel to bite the dust too soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shit... I just checked. Looks like they got NBX up outta there.

      What a loss, he posted some great content :(

      Delete
    2. Waitaminute... NBX has a new channel cleverly titled "XBN" ;)

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAq43etTkxCZIIOJ3mpsdUQ

      Delete