Dreams Come True: Cheryl Casone Joins Outnumbered


Cue Phil Collins: "I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, oh lord..."
 
Those familiar with my commentary should know how much I worship Cheryl Casone. She's been one of my all-time favorite FOXes since back in the day when she, Liz Claman and Elizabeth "E-Mac" MacDonald formed the Leggy Trinity of FBN. 

Cheryl has an elite pair of legs that don't get nearly enough credit, mainly because FOX employed the deepest squad of LEGends in history: Nauert, Colby, Smith, Kooiman, Tantaros, Earhardt, Kennedy, Hopkins, Chetry, Hill, Vester... the list of all-time greats goes on and on and on into infinity. 




Despite FOX being so loaded, I always thought Cheryl's long, lean, chiseled legs were just as good if not better than her contemporaries. Even when she sat next to the great Nicole Petallides, I thought Cheryl held her own and even stood out quite a few days. Her healthy thighs, complete with deep definition lines, always captivated me. 

For years upon years, I prayed to the Gam Gods that Cheryl would appear on Outnumbered. I wanted to see her go leg-for-leg against the very best because I knew she'd stack up. Alas, my dream never came to fruition... 

Until this year.




In March of '22, Cheryl finally brought her formidable gams to the hallowed White Couch a.k.a. The Arena where many a Gam Gladiator did battle. IMBD claims C-Dub was on Outnumbered in 2021 but either they're mistaken or I missed it (someone please inform me if I'm wrong). 

Words can't describe how happy it made me to see Casone on Outnumbered. I got misty-eyed watching her leg it up on the set, schooling the uninformed and proving that her gorgeous gams are among the best ever (at least in my humble opinion).




Yeah, it would've been awesome to see how Cheryl fared against the likes of Sandra, Andrea, Trish or her fellow underrated Leg Queen Julie Roginsky (more on her later). Still, it's beautiful and fulfilling to watch. 

Yesterday's episode was particularly good, the best of Cheryl's three cameos (again, correct me if I'm wrong about the amount). She wore a short blue dress and extended those mile-long legs with a stunning left-over-right cross.  Dr. Saphier looked great too but Cheryl stole the show. 




Even if the left side of the couch hadn't been covered in pants (ugh) and Carley unleashed her thick 100 mile stems, I think Cheryl would've still been a standout. Hopefully C-Dub remains on the show and more chances to shine.

With a surging FOX looking like the powerful dynasty it once was, now is the perfect time to keep Casone on the couch. She can help lead FOX to even more championship banners.  But even if it's short-lived, I had to pay homage to what's been a special moment for me.

My dream finally came true (wipes away tears of joy).



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tracee was BADD!!!!! She was flawless from her gorgeous face to her perfectly-sculpted legs. She, Casone & Simonetti were a helluva Big 3... a great mix of seasoned vet & promising youth.

      I loved Tracee (and stashed many of her clips in the vault) but right when she REALLY hit her stride, POOF... she was gone. I may add her to my "Shoulda Coulda Woulda" list of newsbabes with G.O.A.T. potential who, for whatever reason, did not reach that lofty goal.

      Still, Tracee left a worthwhile LEGacy.

      Delete
    2. Haha. Damn right. Glad you archived some of her clips. Even her IG is private now...Look forward to future lists and Tracee highlights.

      Delete
  2. Only Liz Claman is left, unless I missed anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Liz did Out#'d once, back in 2014.

      I wanna see Susan Li on Outnumbered, that's the new dream. Those legs are getting wasted on Greg Gutfeld with terrible far far away camera angles.

      Delete
  3. We need Countess Ortagus back on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No question... I just hope motherhood & political aspirations haven't toned her down. She's been back on FOX here & there but nowhere near as explosive as before.

      Delete